What we’re up to today…

2 hours ago

The Perky Nerd

It's happening!!! Carol Danvers in all her glory. I watched it like ten times and cried every time. Tears of awe and joy. This is my superhero. Ms. Marvel was my first comic and the reason I became obsessed. March 8th can't come soon enough! @brielarson
#captainmarvel #caroldanvers #carolcorps #comics #her #ahero #love #womenincomics #womenofpower #strongwomen #awesome #badass #superhero #makeminemarvel #marvelcomics
... See MoreSee Less

Its happening!!! Carol Danvers in all her glory. I watched it like ten times and cried every time. Tears of awe and joy. This is my superhero. Ms. Marvel was my first comic and the reason I became obsessed. March 8th cant come soon enough! @brielarson

Comment on Facebook

CANNOT WAIT

2 hours ago

Comment on Facebook

Yeah, I'm gonna need this poster, it's going to look so great on my nerdy wall! πŸ™‚

3 hours ago

The Perky Nerd

It's here and it's as glorious as I could have hoped. Feast your eyes on the CAPTAIN MARVEL Trailer. And if you're anything like me, those eyes will be crying tears of awe and joy. This is my Wonder Woman!!!! Carol Danvers is MY superhero. Ms. Marvel was my first comic and the reason I kept reading comics. March 8th can't come soon enough. I might have watched it like ten times too. I want to hear your favorite parts of the trailer below. Its hard to pick, but there's one part that really hits you. 😍😍😍Higher. Further. Faster. Watch the trailer for Marvel Studios’ Captain Marvel, in theaters March 8, 2019. β–Ί Subscribe to Marvel: bit.ly/WeO3YJ More in... ... See MoreSee Less

Video image

Comment on Facebook

My favorite part is where she goes from a little girl to a woman and it says HER then changes to A HERO. πŸ˜’πŸ˜€β˜ΊοΈ

16 hours ago

The Perky Nerd

Happy birthday to my dapper friend @paulfeig cheers and martinis to the classiest dresser I know. ... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook

I hear great things about his new movie!

20 hours ago

The Perky Nerd

Just got restock on these very popular mystery minis!! Don't miss out in this second round.

#nbc #nightmarebeforechristmas #mysteryminis #funko
... See MoreSee Less

Just got restock on these very popular mystery minis!! Dont miss out in this second round.

#nbc #nightmarebeforechristmas #mysteryminis #funko

1 day ago

The Perky Nerd

Monday muggin. Which one speaks to you? Boo, Goldie's, or TeaRex!

#monday #theperkynerd #mugshot #nintendo #ghost #supermario #goldengirls #tearex #pusheen #cat #coffee #coffeetime #teatime
... See MoreSee Less

Monday muggin. Which one speaks to you? Boo, Goldies, or TeaRex!

3 days ago

The Perky Nerd

Paul Dini was our special guest for Batman Day and was joined by bonus guests, Harley and Cateoman. 😍😍😍 ... See MoreSee Less

3 days ago

The Perky Nerd

Big thanks to Paul Dini and his fantastic assistants for making our BATMAN DAY the best a Perky Nerd could hope for!!! Photo cred to @msjedi for this pic and being the official photo taker today for the best fans around. And thanks to Danny at the register for keeping nerds perky with merch and caffeine. It was such a fun day in our little Gotham. Thanks to all the fans that joined us and watch our FB page for more upcoming events. 😍😍😍 @ The Perky Nerd ... See MoreSee Less

Big thanks to Paul Dini and his fantastic assistants for making our BATMAN DAY  the best a Perky Nerd could hope for!!! Photo cred to @msjedi for this pic and being the official photo taker today for the best fans around. And thanks to Danny at the register for keeping nerds perky with merch and caffeine. It was such a fun day in our little Gotham. Thanks to all the fans that joined us and watch our FB page for more upcoming events. 😍😍😍 @ The Perky NerdImage attachment

3 days ago

The Perky Nerd

Lots of mad Harley love on Batman Day today with our special guest @dinipaul ! 😍 This Harley was on point πŸ˜‰

#harleyquinn #harley #madlove #pauldini #batmanday #batman #burbank #theperkynerd

3 days ago

Bonus guests for BATMAN DAY with @dinipaul !!! ... See MoreSee Less

3 days ago

BATMAN DAY with @dinipaul he's here!!!! ... See MoreSee Less

BATMAN DAY with @dinipaul hes here!!!!

Comment on Facebook

On my way!

Is the line capped?

3 days ago

The Perky Nerd

BATMAN DAY!!!! Can't wait for our special guest @dinipaul to arrive for the signing. 😎 ... See MoreSee Less

BATMAN DAY!!!! Cant wait for our special guest @dinipaul to arrive for the signing. 😎

4 days ago

The Perky Nerd

I want to dive into fall....this book looks perfect. Gimme pumpkin everything with a side of NUTMEG!

#fallintotheperkynerd #books #reading #new #pumpkineverything

#fallintotheperkynerd #books #reading #new #pumpkineverything

4 days ago

The Perky Nerd

Jack's pick of the week.

#jackspick #bookoftheweek #ducktales #zootopia

Jacks pick of the week.

#jackspick #bookoftheweek #ducktales #zootopia

Comment on Facebook

Aaron Fussell

4 days ago

The Perky Nerd

Alex's pick of the week! This cover is so RAD!!!
#alexpick #comicoftheweek
... See MoreSee Less

Alexs pick of the week! This cover is so RAD!!!
#alexpick #comicoftheweek

4 days ago

The Perky Nerd

Adam's pick of the week!!!

#adampick #comicoftheweek
... See MoreSee Less

Adams pick of the week!!!

#adampick #comicoftheweek

4 days ago

Tiff pick of the week

#tiffpick #comicoftheweek

Tiff pick of the week

#tiffpick #comicoftheweek

4 days ago

The Perky Nerd

Tomorrow is BATMAN DAY!!! Don't miss out on our signing with @dinipaul from 1pm to 3pm. Cosplay encouraged 😁 free pins while supplies last when you check in at entry. We will start a line around 12:30 for check in. See you then! ... See MoreSee Less

Tomorrow is BATMAN DAY!!! Dont miss out on our signing with @dinipaul from 1pm to 3pm. Cosplay encouraged 😁 free pins while supplies last when you check in at entry. We will start a line around 12:30 for check in. See you then!

4 days ago

The Perky Nerd

Living in a game world these days. Here's some sweet restock.

#veers #legion #fleettroopers #starwars #games #magicmaze #cashandguns #gamenight
... See MoreSee Less

Living in a game world these days. Heres some sweet restock.

4 days ago

Wolfman sneaking into Friday.... ... See MoreSee Less

Wolfman sneaking into Friday....

5 days ago

The Perky Nerd

Release party for Jackie Ball's new @boom_studios book WELCOME TO WANDER LAND. Yay @hauntedllama 😁😁😁 ... See MoreSee Less

Release party for Jackie Balls new @boom_studios book WELCOME TO WANDER LAND. Yay @hauntedllama 😁😁😁

5 days ago

The Perky Nerd

Batty over this cereal!!!! Just in time for time for BATMAN DAY this Saturday too. These won't last long. Entertainment Earth Exclusive Batgirl figure included!

#batgirl #funko #exclusive #cereal #funkocereal #batmanday
... See MoreSee Less

Batty over this cereal!!!! Just in time for time for BATMAN DAY this Saturday too. These wont last long. Entertainment Earth Exclusive Batgirl figure included!

#batgirl #funko #exclusive #cereal #funkocereal #batmanday

6 days ago

The Perky Nerd

BATMAN DAY is this Saturday September 15th! We have special guest, Paul Dini coming from 1pm to 3pm. And you will get free pins upon entry while supplies last. πŸ˜‰ One ticket per person for entry and Paul will sign up to 3 items. Cosplay is encouraged! We look forward to seeing some very perky nerds. @dinipaul @ The Perky Nerd ... See MoreSee Less

BATMAN DAY is this Saturday September 15th! We have special guest, Paul Dini coming from 1pm to 3pm. And you will get free pins upon entry while supplies last. πŸ˜‰ One ticket per person for entry and Paul will sign up to 3 items. Cosplay is encouraged! We look forward to seeing some very perky nerds. @dinipaul  @ The Perky NerdImage attachment

6 days ago

The Perky Nerd

Halloween vibes are strong at The Perky Nerd! Can't wait for this since we read it last year in The Perky B*tches. Better get that Witches Brunch brewing.Blow the candles and make a wish. Something witchy is coming your way tomorrow. #CAOS ... See MoreSee Less

Halloween vibes are strong at The Perky Nerd! Cant wait for this since we read it last year in The Perky B*tches. Better get that Witches Brunch brewing.

Comment on Facebook

So excited!!

Why I got the feel it’s going to be a dark version of it

Lorraine Cano You're show will be a hit next month when it drops on Netflix!

6 days ago

The Perky Nerd

We are ready for Halloween and kicking it off Sept 27th a special guest.So excited to be stopping by the Buckle-Down Products Disney Villain Product Launch Party on September 27 at The Perky Nerd in Burbank, CA!
I'll be taking pics w/ fans and signing copies of Poppin's Pumpkin Patch Parade. Come by and say hi from 6:30-8pm πŸ˜€

Check out Buckle Down's Facebook page for more info!
... See MoreSee Less

We are ready for Halloween and kicking it off Sept 27th a special guest.

Comment on Facebook

Kevin Savoie

6 days ago

#Repost @hauntedllama (@get_repost)
・・・
I can’t sleep. Who wants to go get pancakes? Also, come to this party: we have exclusive treats for the first 26 pals to purchase! #WanderlandComic #WanderlandGrandOpening #boomstudios

#Repost @hauntedllama (@get_repost)
・・・

6 days ago

The Perky Nerd

Variant covers for some awesome titles. Catwoman #3 makes me all butterflies inside. Cosmic Ghost River torching the covers of 3 marvel titles! #cosmicghostrider #catwomanstolemyheart ... See MoreSee Less

Variant covers for some awesome titles. Catwoman #3 makes me all butterflies inside.  Cosmic Ghost River torching the covers of 3 marvel titles! #cosmicghostrider #catwomanstolemyheart

6 days ago

The Perky Nerd

Really good comics to get your brain turning over in its shell... ze art, it ees sharp.
#ratqueens #elvira @ The Perky Nerd

7 days ago

The Perky Nerd

Never forget. We are fans of superheroes, but on 9/11 we realized real superheroes walk among us. They don't carry shields or wear capes or have catchy names. They are your neighbor, your best friend, your teacher, your co-worker, your parent, your spouse, your sibling, they are all around us when the time calls for it, they show up. For those we lost, we remember you. For those that fought and those that responded, you are true heroes. Never forget.
Art by @juskoart (on his IG page he talks about the backstory of this piece, check it out.)
... See MoreSee Less

Never forget. We are fans of superheroes, but on 9/11 we realized real superheroes walk among us. They dont carry shields or wear capes or have catchy names. They are your neighbor, your best friend, your teacher, your co-worker, your parent, your spouse, your sibling, they are all around us when the time calls for it, they show up. For those we lost, we remember you. For those that fought and those that responded, you are true heroes. Never forget.
Load more